American University will host the Public Management Research Conference, June 8-10, 2017
American University’s School of Public Affairs will host the 2017 Public Management Research Conference on June 8-10. AU was selected after an open call-for-proposals, which were reviewed by the PMRA President, Vice-President, and Immediate Past President, and approved by the PMRA Board of Directors.
“We are delighted to partner with American University,” said PMRA President Donald Moynihan. “Their proposal was selected from three very high-quality proposals, and we are deeply grateful to all the schools who submitted a bid on short notice. Our conference has not been in D.C. since 2003. With a new presidential administration in place, it will be an ideal time to bring the best public management research back to the nation’s capital.”
The Public Management Research Conference meets every year, most recently in Aarhus, Denmark. The 2017 meeting was originally scheduled to be held in North Carolina, but was moved after the passage of laws that discriminated against transgendered individuals.
Please visit http://www.pmrc2017.com/ for updates and more information.
Previous Conference Hosts
- 2016 – Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2015 – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- 2013 – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 2011 – Syracuse University
- 2009 – Ohio State University
- 2007 – University of Arizona
- 2005 – University of Southern California
- 2003 – Georgetown University
- 2001 – Indiana University
- 1999 – Texas A&M University
- 1997 – University of Georgia
- 1995 – University of Kansas
- 1993 – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1991 – Syracuse University